Welcome to my blog! I thought it might be fun to for me to start by sharing some more personal tidbits about my personality, things I like, and my day-to-day lifestyle. Vogue does this fun video series of 73 rapid-fire questions answered by celebrities in under 10 minutes. Of course I’m no celebrity, and I did not write all of this in 10 minutes. But what a perfect way to get to know me a little better!
1. What’s your favorite time of day? Early mornings, before the sun comes up. It’s so quiet in my backyard, I’m such a morning person.
2. What’s your biggest weakness? Always needing a challenge, getting bored easily, and never being satisfied. Which really helps me grow, and can be a strength. But it also poses difficulties and I can forget to appreciate what I do have and how far I’ve come.
3. What’s your biggest strength? Knowing what I want, making quick, decisive decisions.
4. What’s the biggest learning experience you’ve had? In this industry, connecting with like minded women on Twitter and sharing tips and stories of how to be successful and connect with wonderful clients.
5. What’s your idea of a perfect date? A lovely dinner in a dark restaurant, sharing our food and a bottle of wine, followed by dessert — with lots of talking in between. We go back to the hotel and explore each other even more. I love to give a relaxing massage and get wrapped up with each other under the covers.
6. What’s one vice you wish you could give up? Weed is my vice. Not sure I would want to give it up though. I have my medical card and it’s been helpful. Not much of a drinker.
7. What’s a cause that is important to you? I wish there was more awareness of mental health issues and getting rid of the stigma.
8. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? The best compliment a client can give me is that I make him feel welcome, very comfortable and he’s free to be himself. And that he’s happier and more relaxed after our time together.
9. When are you the most inspired? Traveling and spending time in mother nature.
10. Sweet or savory? I have a big sweet tooth 🙂
11. What song can you listen to on repeat? Free Fallin’ by Tom Petty.
12. What makes you smile the most? Reaching my goals.
13. What’s one thing people don’t know about you? That I’m building my real estate portfolio and flipping houses and acquiring rental properties. That’s my true passion.
14. Heels or flats or sneakers? Most days you can find me in sneakers or sandals. But I can own the night in my Valentinos or Jimmy Choos. I’m wanting to add Manolo Blahnik to my collection 😉
15. Vintage or new? Modern and new. With vintage touches.
16. What are the three things you can’t live without? My family. Sunshine. My Passport.
17. Window or aisle seat? I prefer the window. But when I typically fly with my dog and I request aisle so we have a bit more room.
18. What’s your current TV character obsession? Dexter from Dexter/Dexter New Blood.
19. Leather or lace? Leather.
20. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life? Scuba diving a shipwreck 120 ft down in Roatan, Honduras; hiking a canyon to a waterfall on Kauai, Hawaii; quitting my job and taking a risk to build my business. I’m a very adventurous person.
21. How would you define yourself in three words? Always unapologetically myself.
22. What’s your current favorite piece of clothing that you own? These new pair of jeans I just bought from a local boutique downtown. They fit so perfectly.
23. What’s a must-have clothing item everyone should own? Sexy little black dress.
24. What’s inspiring you in life right now? Other people’s success. Books. Podcasts. Working towards my goals and knowing what kind of life I want to create for myself.
25. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received? “Don’t ask, take.” This is a sales reference, similar to ‘assume the deal.’ I had an amazing manager at my first sales job out of college. I apply it to everything. Life is about selling yourself, in all types of ways.
26. What’s your pet peeve? When people talk with their mouths full. Poor grammar. Excessive swearing. Causing a scene in public. Keep it classy.
27. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girls’ best friend. But you can’t go wrong with either.
28. What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them? How they carry themselves, a welcoming smile, making eye contact and a good hand shake.
29. What’s your biggest regret? Tough one! I try not to regret anything. Not putting myself first and being more carefree in my early 20s.
30. What’s heavily played on your music playlist right now? I like a large variety. I’m from the midwest so country music has my heart. Really into Morgan Wallen and Luke Combs right now. Sometimes I’ll do hip hop/rap when I’m exercising. But Frank Sinatra can serenade me anytime he wants. Really just depends on my mood and the vibe.
31. What’s your favorite board game? Cribbage, Settlers of Catan. I love card games too.
32. What’s your guilty pleasure? Brownie ice cream sundae. And shopping. A lot of shopping. Online shopping. In store. I cannot shop enough. Let’s go shopping.
33. What book did you most recently finish? “Rental Property Investing” by Brandon Turner.
34. What are you currently reading? “Why Men Love Bitches” by Sherry Argov.
35. How do you start your day? Snuggle my dog, then take him out, make a cup of hot tea. Hit the gym, shower, drink a protein shake. Catch up on worldly events, check messages and calendar and prepare for the day. Some variation of that usually.
36. What’s your favorite holiday? My birthday? Christmas!
37. If you could raid one woman’s closet, who would it be? Hailey Bieber.
38. If you could switch lives with one person for a day, who would it be? My future self.
39. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? Skydiving. Very nervous but I want to! It’s on my bucket list. Who wants to take me?
40. What’s the one thing you wish you knew at age 19? That being a sex worker is amazing and to start building my business earlier. And to stop caring what other people think.
41. Besides your phone or wallet, what’s a couple of must-have purse items? Burt’s Bees pomegranate lip balm, sunglasses and hair clip.
42. If you were not a companion, what would you be doing? My long term goals and dreams involve real estate and owning multiple businesses. So eventually that’s the plan.
43. What’s something you can’t do? Sing well. I can sing. Just not well…
44. Where was the best vacation you’ve ever taken? Hawaii.
45. What’s one city you’ve always dreamed of traveling to? Paris.
46. What’s something you always travel with? My laptop, a candle, sometimes my firestick for longer trips. My dog often travels with me too. Little things to make it feel like home.
47. Favorite food? Sushi.
48. Favorite dessert? Apple pie or anything with chocolate.
49. Favorite snack? Apple slices and peanut butter.
50. What’s a movie that made you cry? The Pursuit of Happyness, Marley & Me, The Notebook.
51. What’s your favorite movie of the last five years? They aren’t recent but all time favorite movies are The Shawshank Redemption and Titanic.
52. What’s the one talent you wish you had? More knowledge on crypto. I’m learning!
53. What’s your favorite exercise? Yoga. I meet with my personal trainer a few times a week and he’s totally transformed my lifestyle. I also love incorporating boxing into my cardio. I do not like cardio 🙂
54. What’s your favorite band? Matchbox 20.
55. What’s your favorite fast food order? I don’t eat much of the drive thru options, does Jimmy Johns count? #2, please!
56. What’s something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years? I’ll be in my mid-late 30s by then so I won’t want to be living as fast of a lifestyle as I do now. Other entrepreneurial ventures. Maybe settled down with a family.
57. What’s the cutest thing on planet earth? When my cat and dog cuddle up together. Seriously, so precious! Feel free to ask for photos of my babies.
58. What’s the best thing that happened this year? Selling my first flip property. I learned so much and can’t wait for the next one!
59. What’s your favorite cocktail? Espresso martini.
60. Which movie makes you laugh the hardest? Bridesmaids, We’re The Millers, The Naked Gun.
61. What do you usually eat for dinner? Veggies, a little rice or pasta, seafood or chicken or beef. I’m pretty simple.
62. What do you usually eat for lunch? Salad, sandwich or a Chipotle style bowl.
63. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Protein shake, oatmeal or omelet..
64. What’s your favorite thing in the world? Laughing and eating good food with good company in a beautiful setting.
65. What’s your favorite color? Black.
66. What color clothing do you wear most? Neutral colors.
67. What are three words to describe living in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area? Opportunity. Beautiful. Expensive.
68. Do you like surprises? Love them.
69. What’s one thing you had to learn the hard way? When someone isn’t good for you.
70. What’s something you’re tired of? The stereotype of sex work. I’m very grateful for the support of my friends and family.
71. Who do you turn to when you’re sad? My therapist, my mom or my best friend.
72. What’s a trend you would like to see disappear forever? Always being on your phone. I really make an effort to be present and in the moment. It’s all about balance.
73. What did you want to do with your life at age 12? Be an entrepreneur. Runs in the family.